Thursday, August 02, 2007

Our pending plans while in Lachiguiri

I am on my way to Lachiguiri. While there I will have a meeting with the youth as they want a rally right away. I need to work on a date before school starts later this month and get the group who I hope will come scheduled.

I also hope to bring Israel and Virginia and family here so Virginia can rest a couple of days and Israel will relieve Chico, Shelby's gardener so he can have some time off. Israel will water for him while Chico takes his vacation. I will then be here for Damien and his wife, get the rally scheduled and planned. Looks like we will be very busy here for the next couple of weeks.

One of our sponsoring pastors is helping to put together a Web Page for our Bible School. Our next classes are also being scheduled. He really hopes we can find someone who is knowledgeable with web pages to help us with this project. We need someone who knows how to add things like log in for missionaries so they can download the lessons we produce. We have the latest dreamweaver page maker on its way. If this is your expertize please help. This would be a great way to support the school.

One of Pastor Art's members did our logo. You can see our undeveloped page at http://www.ampbs.org/ with the new logo. She decided to go with a map of Mexico and the Mexico bird with the 'p' in Agape which forms a cross touching Lachiguiri.

I am also trying to price out a tropical water proof canopy over our garden classroom so we can have classes even when it rains. We are in the rainy season. One of our supporters who had designated funds for the property next door gave his approval to use some of the funds for this purpose. I have several ideas that would keep our tropical garden look but need ideas here also in case you can envision how this can be done reasonably. I had first wanted a palapa style roof but that rots too quickly in our area. I'm thinking bamboo and vines with heavy clear plastic to keep out the rain when needed. Do I use tree trunks or cement pillars? Any ideas?

Thanks for your prayers for Virginia and Rosalina.

Sheri

No comments: